If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are simply a kitchen expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the instance might be, helpful cooking recommendations can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Take a while and find out a couple of things that can splash some brand-new enjoyable into your kitchen routine. This Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
You can have Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped to bite-size pieces.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light corn syrup.
- Use 1/4 cup of soy sauce, reduced sodium.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce, reduced sodium.
- Provide 1/8 cup of sriracha sauce.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use to taste of red pepper flakes (I use 1/2 tsp).
- You need to prepare 2 of bell peppers, chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, chopped.
Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick instructions
- Saute bell pepper, carrot and onion in oil for about 3 min. Add chicken, saute until chicken is lightly browned..
- Mix light corn syrup, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, sriracha, garlic and red pepper. Pour over chicken mixture..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, until sauce is reduced to thick glaze..
- If you want to thicken sauce more, mix cornstarch and evaporated milk in equal parts. Stir into sauce and heat until thick and bubbly. This will add more Smartpoints to the dish though..
Now that you have actually gotten to the end of this Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick recipe, currently try out recipes and also implement it and also delight in. You never ever know - you just might have found a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Chicken with a Sweet and Spicy Kick recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.