Looking for the perfect Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fabulous home-cooked dishes.
To cook Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili you need 46 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili
- Prepare of ● For The Meat & Meat Seasonings.
- Use 2 Pounds of Pork Loin.
- You need to prepare of Dashs Of Cumin.
- Use of Dashs Of Chili Powder.
- Provide of Dashs Of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Dashs Of Onion Powder.
- Use to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper And Salt.
- Provide as needed of Frying Oil.
- Provide of ● For The Beans.
- Use 1 (16 oz) of Can Kidney Beans [drained].
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of Can Your Favorite Chili [with beef - used as a thickner].
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese [your choice].
- Use of ● For The Fluids.
- You need 2 (32 oz) of Boxes Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Lager Beer.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables [fresh & canned].
- You need to prepare 1 of LG Chopped Beefeater Tomato.
- Use 1 of Chopped Medium Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1 of LG Chopped White Onion.
- Prepare 4 of LG Sliced Jalapeño Peppers.
- You need 4 of LG Sliced Habenero Peppers.
- Use 5 Cloves of Sliced Fresh Garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 of LG Choppef Stalk Celery.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of Can CENTRO Chefs Cut Tomatoes [see photo].
- Use of ● For The Seasonings.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Worshestershire.
- Use 3 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Provide 7 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Use of ● For The Toppings & Side Options [as needed].
- Provide of Sour Cream.
- Use of Shreadded Cheeses.
- You need to prepare of Chopped Fresh Chives.
- You need to prepare of Sliced Avocados.
- Provide of Sliced Jalapeños.
- You need to prepare of Sliced Habeneros.
- You need of Chopped White Onions.
- Use of Tabasco Sauce.
- Use of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- Provide of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili step by step
- Rinse loin in cold water. Cut into 1/2 thick slices. Then into 1" cubes..
- Place oil in pan and add pork. Season to taste. Fry until browned. About 7 minutes..
- Crushed tomatoes used pictured..
- Add both boxes of broth to a large thick bottom pot. Add cooked pork and simmer for one hour covered. Or, until pork is somewhat tender..
- Pork and reduced broth pictured..
- Chop all vegetables. Add vegetables and seasonings to pot and simmer for 15 minutes covered..
- Add everything else to the pot and simmer 15 minutes longer uncovered..
- Serve with any of the items listed in the Toppings and Side Options section listed above. Or, pick your own. Enjoy!.
Take these Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili recipe concepts as well as use them and perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a terrific location to attempt new things with the right help.
If you find this Mike's Extra Spicy Extra Chunky Pork Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.