Looking for the perfect Oven baked moi-moi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked moi-moi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of information on cooking. Some info is tailored in the direction of skilled cooks as well as except the typical individual. It can be perplexing to learn all of the readily available details. Fortunately, this Oven baked moi-moi recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some fantastic tips. They will certainly help anybody, even a beginner.
You can cook Oven baked moi-moi using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked moi-moi
- You need to prepare 2 cups of beans.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 3 of small pepper.
- Provide 1 of large red and green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Provide 1 of large garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of crayfish.
- You need to prepare 4 cubes of maggi.
- Prepare to taste of Spices.
- Prepare of Smoked fish/sardine.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Moi Moi can be very challenging to prepare because everything is mixed off the stove before cooking. If you get the mixing wrong, there is no going back once you start cooking. Moi-moi or Moin-Moin is one of the most popular dishes in Nigeria. It's made from pureed beans and served primarily as an accompaniment to breakfast porridge.
Oven baked moi-moi instructions
- Wash and remove the beans peels..
- In a blender, pour the beans, small pepper, yellow pepper, onions, garlic, crayfish and blend in with a little quantity of water until smooth..
- Beat in egg, oil, Maggie and spices to taste. Don't let the mixture to be too thick or watery..
- Chop your onions, red and green bell pepper and mix with the sweet corn.
- Line your casserole dish with baking paper and grease..
- Pour the mixture and top with chopped onions, peppers, shredded fish, egg slices and the toppings of your choice..
- Bake in the oven for about 40-50mins or until a knife comes out clean when inserted..
- Serve with sauce or any other food of your choice, ENJOY 💕.
Steamed Moi moi with Eko Eda (coarse Ogi/pap). Video Recipe: Note for Oven Baked Moimoi: Instead of steaming the moimoi, you can also. two methods + easiest way to peel beans. During my service year i cooked moi moi like this(but in my microwave oven). I'll add sardines to mine next time.
There is constantly something brand-new to discover when it pertains to food preparation as well as every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Oven baked moi-moi recipe is just a couple of recipe concepts to help improve your cook's performance. There are many more excellent recipes around as well as excellent cooks maintain seeking them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the vital to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Oven baked moi-moi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.