Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork BBQ | Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Maybe you are simply a kitchen expert? Or like several others, you might be a beginner.Whatever the instance might be, valuable cooking guidance can add some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take a while and learn a few points that can splash some new fun into your kitchen regimen. This Pork BBQ
Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork BBQ | Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa
- You need to prepare 2 kg of Dharane Pork (bite sized).
- Prepare 10 grams of Garam Masala (Home made preffered).
- Prepare 5 grams of Turmeric Powder.
- You need to prepare 20 ml of Lemon Juice.
- You need 5 ml of Vinegar.
- You need 5 ml of Soya Sauce (optional).
- You need to prepare 10 grams of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 5 grams of Chilly Paste.
- You need 20 ml of Mustard Oil (optional).
- Prepare 10 grams of Mixed Spices (12 Spices prefered).
- Use of Salt and Pepper (as per taste).
- Provide of Hot Chilly Sauce and Pudina Chutney/Tomato Chutney(for dip).
- Use of Sliced Cucumber, Tomato and Onion (for Side Salad).
- Provide of Puffed Rice (optional).
- Provide of Pickles (Cucumber, Carrot, Radish, Chilly & Olives) (Optional).
Pork BBQ | Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa step by step
- Take a big round bowl then mix all spices and ingredients and make marinade..
- Add the meat in the marinade and mix well. Put the marinated meat in a container, cover it and put in chiller for overnight or at least 8 hours for the best result..
- Before taking out the meat. Make the grill ready (charcoal grill is preferred). Use skewers to grill the meat. 5 pieces of meat in each skewers. For more in detail please click the link... https://bit.ly/2kDQSpm.
Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa recipe is a wonderful way to do simply that.
If you find this Pork BBQ | Dharane Kalo Bungurko Sekuwa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.