Looking for the perfect Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you might find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking good meals within your house. Lots of tasks in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that also look after chefs. We hope this Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos recipe can help make you a better chef.
You can cook Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos
- You need 4 Pounds of Pork Loin [cut into large 2" pieces].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Hatch Green Chilies [peeled - de-seeded & chopped].
- You need 2 (16 oz) of Cans Mexican Lager Beers [like Tecate - American lager.
- You need to prepare 1 (32 oz) of Box Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Celery [chopped].
- Provide 2 Cups of Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves for garnish].
- You need to prepare as needed of Raw Cabbage [thin sliced - garnish].
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 8 Cloves of Garlic [minced].
- Use as needed of Fresh Avocados [garnish].
- You need 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [or 1 large tomato].
- Use as needed of Lime Wedges [garnish].
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- Use 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin [divided].
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black pepper [divided].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa.
- Use as needed of Sour Cream [garnish].
- You need to prepare as needed of Queso Fresco Campicino Cheese.
- Provide as needed of Mexican 3 Cheese [garnish].
- You need as needed of Green Or Red Salsas.
- Use as needed of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos instructions
- Here's most of what you'll need..
- Chop loin into 2" pieces. Dust pork with 1/2 of your Cumin and black pepper. Add 1 box broth and 1/2 of one of your Mexican beers. Allow to simmer covered for 1 hour. Longer if possible. Stir occasionally. Add beer, additional broth or water if needed - to steam your thick chunks of meat..
- Mexican beer used..
- Chop all vegetables..
- 2 pounds Hatch Green Chilies roasted, peeled and de-seeded..
- Better Than Beef Bouillon.
- Throw everything in your skillet with your second can of Mexican beer. Allow to simmer for another hour. Add remaining beer or water if needed. Stir regularly. Don't add any salt yet as this dish will season up with the broth and long simmer time..
- Here's your desired outcome..
- This dish is also great for work lunches..
- Top and garnish with fresh cheeses, avocados, sour cream, salsas, cilantro, onions, lime wedges and sliced cabbage. After all, this dish is really all about the chilly options! Enjoy!.
There is always something new to find out when it pertains to cooking as well as every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos recipe is just a couple of recipe concepts to assist boost your cook's efficiency. There are much more good recipes around as well as good chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Continuous knowing is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.