If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with several supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
You can cook Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides using 39 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides
- Use of ● For The Chicken & Brine.
- Prepare 6 of LG Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 Cup of Salt.
- You need to prepare as needed of Oil [to be added after brine is complete].
- Provide 2 of LG Ziplock Bags.
- Use of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- You need to prepare 4 Bottles of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [reserve some for sandwich toppers].
- Use of ● For The Corn On The Cob.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- You need to prepare 12 of LG Ears Corn [shucked - boil 6 ears at a time].
- You need to prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Use 1 Cube of Butter.
- You need of ● For The Spicy Pulled Beef Or Pork.
- Use 1 (3 Pound) of Beef Or Pork Shoulder Roast [your choice].
- You need to prepare 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Provide 4 of Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine minced].
- Prepare 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- You need 3 (14 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Use 2 of LG Jalapeños [minced].
- You need 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Use of ● For The Additions & Garnishments.
- Prepare 12 of LG Quality Buns [+ melted butter if choosing to grill or pan sear].
- You need to prepare as needed of Smoked Mozzarella Slices.
- You need to prepare as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Use as needed of Dill Pickle Slices.
- Prepare as needed of Tomato Slices.
- You need as needed of Cole Slaw.
- You need to prepare as needed of Lettuce.
- Provide of ● For The BBQ Baked Beans.
- You need to prepare 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Pinto Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Onions [minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [minced].
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar [or more to taste].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
The coastline was overgrown with Kiawe trees. Mike's Huli chicken is broiled over Kiawe wood and naturally flavored with traditional Hawaiian sea salt.. Maui Mikes Fire-Roasted Chicken on Oahu proudly cooks up Hawaii's best fresh natural premium chicken. The Pitmaster Special comes with your choice of two small sides, Toast, and our Signature Sauce!
Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides instructions
- Begin your roast by searing it on high in a slight amount of oil on all sides until browned..
- Add everything in the roast section and cover tightly. Simmer for 2 hours or until it's easily shredded apart with forks. Flip roast occasionally..
- Rinse your chicken breasts and pat dry. Create your brine by adding everything in the brine section in 2 cups hot water. Mix until fully dissolved and cooled. Add ice and ice water and cooled brine together in a gallon sized Ziplock Bag. Add chicken. Place in fridge for 1+ hours. Massage and turn bag occasionally..
- Pull your chicken and 2 by 2 - add to your second clean Ziplock Bag. With a heavy mallet - beat chicken to equal thicknesses..
- Trim any fat or anything unsightly. Lightly oil chicken breasts..
- Clean, oil and high heat your grill. Preheat grill for 15 minutes..
- Grill chicken for 3 minutes on each side with your grill covered. Grill until you achieve a slight char..
- Turn heat to medium and grill breasts on indirect heat [away from direct flames] for 7 to 10 minutes. Depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts. Continually flip and coat with BBQ Sauce. Get ready for your grill to look a complete disaster!.
- Shuck corn and clean off fibers. Add corn to a large pot and add enough water to cover them. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1 cube butter. Bring to a boil. Cover and boil for 7 to 10 minutes depending upon size. Watch closely as the milk addition WILL cause your pot to foam over..
- Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Slice your BBQ chicken into strips..
- Pull your roast, shread with forks and drain. Reserve fluids for recipes later in the week..
- Place shreaded meat into a large bowl and mix in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce to your liking. Or, leave it naked and allow your guests to drizzle BBQ sauce over their sandwiches..
- Grill or pan sear your buns with butter and a light sprinkle of garlic and onion powder..
- Crispy grilled garlic buns..
- Pictured below: Grilled BBQ Sliced Chicken on a grilled seasoned bun with pickles, red onions and tomatoes. To the right - BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on a grilled seasoned bun with red onions and chilled Cole Slaw. Both topped with additional Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce..
- Fine chop your BBQ Baked Bean vegetables and place in a sealed container with a dash of water. Microwave for 2 minutes to soften. Seal and let them sweat for 5 minutes..
- Mix everything together in the BBQ Baked Beans section. Cook your beans stove top or microwave until vegetables are softened. If you have the time - sauté your vegetables in a slight amount of oil until translucent. Then add all other ingredients..
- Pictured below: Copy Cat KFC Cole Slaw and BBQ Baked Beans..
- Braised and BBQ'd Pork Ribs..
- Pork Ribs with Baked Bean, Cole Slaw and Watermelon sides..
- Enjoy your Summer!.
Lunch Specials Appetizer Salads Sandwiches Combo BBQ Rib & Chicken Dinners Little Mike's Dessert. This mouth watering sandwich is tender and slow cooked to perfection. Top beef - flavorful, moist and full of goodness. Corey Mikes, a master of Texas BBQ, is the Pitmaster of the Fat Boys BBQ competition team out of Temple, TX. This father and son team has won multiple World and National Championship competing in the biggest BBQ c
ompetitions in the World!
Since you have read the Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you need to do in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.