If you're looking for Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be one of the earliest skills on the planet. That does not mean that there are any type of limits to the expertise offered for the chef curious about increasing his/her abilities. Also the finest cooks, also professionals, can constantly discover new recipes, approaches and methods to boost their kitchen area abilities, so lets try this Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans
- You need to prepare 2 cup of frozen broccoli florets.
- Use 2 cup of uncooked instant rice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 cup of salsa or picante sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Cheddar or Pepper jack cheese.
Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans instructions
- Place broccoli and 2 tablespoons of water in microwavable dish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, Cook at high 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Cook rice according to package directions,adding chili powder to cooking water..
- Stir salsa and black beans into hot cooked rice. Top each serving of beans and rice with broccoli and cheese..
Take these Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans recipe ideas as well as utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a wonderful location to try brand-new points with the ideal aid.
If you find this Fiesta Broccoli, Rice and Beans recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.