If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the suggestion of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic routines, it can be more challenging than ever before to locate the moment to place one together. The good news is, aid is available, the Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe and advice in this write-up will certainly aid you put together healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
To make Oven baked mac n' cheese you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked mac n' cheese
- Provide of Milk.
- Provide of Velveeta cheese.
- You need to prepare of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
This mac and cheese recipe is outrageously good! THE Baked Mac and Cheese recipe. An insane cheesy sauce, perfectly cooked macaroni and a golden Said Mac and Cheese would be ravaged. And of all the Mac and Cheeses in the world, this is my Baked Mac and Cheese recipe video!
Oven baked mac n' cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating boil a pan of water and sprinkle with salt. Once the water is boiling put in about two and a half cups of uncooked macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Drain the water from the macaroni..
- Prepare your 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non stick cooking spray. Then pour your noodles in the pan making it even. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well. Depending how gooey you like your mac n' cheese begin cutting cubes of velveeta and mixing it with the macaroni. Put in about a half cup of milk and mix well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes and take the dish out. Stir your macaroni and cut up more cheese if desired. Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until melted. Enjoy!.
Don't miss the ending when it comes out of the oven…. Everyone's favorite classic mac and cheese! Super simple, super easy and super quick. You'll never want the boxed stuff ever again! This truly is the BEST mac and cheese recipe!
A great, home-cooked dish is the example everybody bear in mind. Making use of these Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as an athlete that keeps training-- the extra you do it, the better you get, learn as much as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the better your meals will taste.
If you find this Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.