If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your own culinary experiments or an experienced cook with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
To cook Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Provide 1 cup of basil pesto.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
Everyone intends to be a far better chef. Everybody intends to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time and feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen area can sometimes present a challenge though. We really hope these Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a number of these concepts a try tonight, your taste will certainly thank you!
If you find this Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.