If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the idea of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked meal, however with today's hectic schedules, it can be more challenging than ever to find the time to place one with each other. Luckily, aid is around, the Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza recipe and advice in this article will certainly assist you put together healthier meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza
- Provide 4 of pita bread pockets.
- Use 1 of kosher salt.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of gilbert's chipotle mozzarella and lime pork sausage link.
- Use 1 cup of of cholula hot sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of chipotle mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 cup of fresh pico de gallo.
- Prepare 2 cup of red onion.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded or sliced pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 cup of of sour cream.
- You need to prepare 1 of lime.
- Use 1 of fresh cilantro.
Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza instructions
- Take a cookie tray, and scatter kosher salt on the tray..
- Take each pita bread, and with a brush, spread the olive oil on both sides of the bread, leaving a nice layer without any puddles. Do this for each pizza..
- Take the Cholula hot sauce and shake a liberal amount of it in a separate bowl. Squirt two small dabs of chipotle mayo for consistency. Add a couple teaspoons of ground cumin. Stir until color is a sun-orange color..
- With a brush, take the sauce you just created and spread it on each of the 4 pita breads, creating a nice layer, without any puddles..
- Cut the pork sausage link into discs, and place about 4-5 discs onto each pita bread..
- Take your red onion, and place about 1.5 cups worth of rings onto the frying pan to be grilled..
- Grill onions until caramelized. Take onions off pan and let simmer for a few minutes..
- After simmering, take onions and cut them into much smaller bits, and separate them into piles of 4..
- Place each pile of finely chopped grilled onions on each pita bread..
- Top the pita bread with shredded or sliced pepper jack cheese..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted..
- After baking, top each pita bread with a dollop of sour cream in the middle, a spoonful of fresh cold pico de gallo, and some fresh chopped cilantro..
- Finally, squirt fresh lime on each of the pita pizzas..
- Serve hot, & enjoy!.
Since you have checked out the Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza recipe, and also you have the expertise that you require to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Chipotle Pork Taco Mini Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.