Looking for the perfect Pulled Pork Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulled Pork Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not imply that there are any restrictions to the knowledge readily available for the chef thinking about increasing his/her skills. Even the finest cooks, also professionals, can always find brand-new dishes, techniques and methods to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Pulled Pork Enchiladas recipe, we hope you like it.
To make Pulled Pork Enchiladas you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Enchiladas
- You need of Filling.
- You need 5 lb of pork butt.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of onion choped large.
- Provide 1 cup of bell pepper chopped large.
- You need 3 clove of garlic crushed.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need to prepare 32 oz of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black course pepper.
- You need 1 packages of colby Jack Cheese.
- Use 1/2 can of green chili peppers dices.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream (helps bind fat free is great as well).
- Prepare 1 packages of corn tortilla (flour is ok, but I like to taste my filling more than tortilla.
- Use of Verde Salsa.
- Prepare 4 lb of tomatillo.
- You need 1 of jalapeno, seeded, diced(if you like heat leave seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro(I love cilantro, if you dont put how ever much you like).
- You need to prepare 1/2 slice of onion, grilled or roasted.
- You need to prepare 2 clove of garlic, roasted.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt(for taste, you can use less).
Pulled Pork Enchiladas step by step
- place pork in pot with water, veggies and spice, cover and let simmer on medium high till tender.
- once meat is tender, let cool the take two forks and begin pulling pork apart.
- take a towel and damp it well not soked but enough to wrap tortillas in and steam, this is easier than frying to make soft and less work, place in microwave for 1 min.
- nest place half a cup of cheese, the sour cream and green chili in bowl with pork and combine.
- once combined take tortillas out of microwave and begin packing meat mixture in tortilla, roll leacing seem at the bottom of baking dish.
- boil jalapeno pepper, tomatillos, salt, roasted onion, roasted garlic, and cilantro then place in blender and puree, use 1/2 cup boiled water to loosen salsa, taste add more salt if needed or 1/8 vinager.
- spread a layer of salda on bottom of baking dish place enchiladas seem down cover with salsa and cheese pla e in oven at 350°F. for 15 min till cheese melt, take it out of oven let sit for 8-7 min the n ENJOY!.
Now that you've reached completion of this Pulled Pork Enchiladas recipe, now explore recipes and also execute it and enjoy. You never ever know - you simply might have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Pulled Pork Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.