If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as compensating experience to develop a simply tasty dish or baked item. The scents in your home and the faces of the people that you share it with are priceless. We wish this Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta dish will provide you some suggestion for you to become a phenomenal chef.
You can have Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta
- Provide 1 cup of Pesto.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pepper/salt.
- You need 1 cup of Crema Mexicana cream.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Provide 1 box of Angel hair pasta- dry.
Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta step by step
- Mix the pesto, Parmesan, Alfredo sauce, Mexican cream sauce, and seasoning ingredients in a medium bowl.
- At the same time, cook pasta in boiling water.
- After ingredients are mixed, heat them in a medium sauce pan on medium heat for 5-10 minute. Or until bubbling appears. Mix through out so the sauce doesn't stick to the pan.
- After the pasta is cooked, remove water from pasta and place pasta back in the pot.
- Mix the sauce and pasta together in the pot until the pasta is completely covered with sauce..
Since you have reviewed the Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you require to do in the kitchen area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Creamy Pesto Angel Hair Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.