If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are various types of cooking that you could learn. You can become a gourmet chef or you can simply attempt to master the art of cooking excellent meals within your residence. Lots of jobs in the workplace utilize cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that also look after chefs. We hope this Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
You can cook Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce
- Use 4 of roma tomatoes,diced. (or 1 can diced tomatoes).
- You need 1 box of pasta (elbow macaroni/angel hair/gnocchi etc.).
- You need to prepare 5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 5 tbsp of pesto sauce (Fresh or Pre-made works).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of oregano (fresh or dried works).
- Provide 1 cup of organic milk.
Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce instructions
- Boil your pasta until al dente! (In my recipe, I used elbow macaroni since my kids love mac soooo much).
- In a separate pan, Sautée your garlic with 1 stick of butter. (For about 1 minute).
- Add in your fully cooked pasta onto the sautéed garlic..
- Mix in diced tomatoes, pesto sauce, salt, pepper & oregano. Cook for 5 minutes. Then add milk..
- Let it simmer for 10 min. (low heat).
- Viola enjoy! You can add cheese on top or eat it with shrimp on the side! #pastarecipe #pesto.
Take these Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce recipe concepts and also utilize them and also perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a terrific place to try new points with the right assistance.
If you find this Louise's Pasta with garlic pesto sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.