If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill however not quite sufficient expertise to prepare with perfection. This Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs dish is a great start, very easy to prepare and also scrumptious.
You can have Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs
- You need to prepare 1 jar of basic Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 jar of Basil Pesto.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes, sliced.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of package sliced Mozarella.
- You need to prepare of Italian Seasoning.
- You need to prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
- Use Handful of fresh Basil, shredded.
- You need 32 oz of Angel Hair Pasta.
Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Pour marinara in a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Place chicken thighs in the baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Spread pesto on each chicken thigh.
- Cover them with tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place Mozzarella slices on top of tomatoes and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and grated Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until chicken reaches a minimum internal temperature of 165°F..
- 10 minutes before they finish, start your water or instant pot for the pasta and cook according to package instructions..
- Toss pasta with fresh basil.
- Remove chicken from oven (don't forget to shut it off)..
- Drizzle the pan juices over the pasta and serve with the chicken. Enjoy!.
- *NOTES** Do not skip out on the fresh basil, or the Mozarella. I even suggest getting some fresh tomatoes from your local farmers market. These items really make the dish *Pop*. If the Mozarella starts getting over cooked, cover with a piece of foil..
There is always something new to discover when it concerns cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to renovation. This Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe is simply a couple of recipe concepts to help enhance your cook's performance. There are many more great recipes out there and excellent chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Continuous discovering is the key to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Basil Pesto & Mozarella Chicken Thighs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.