If you're looking for Vegan Pesto Fettuccine recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Pesto Fettuccine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals enjoy cooking as well as assume it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is specific to make any individual's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem difficult, however, to determine dishes that help you or advice that causes an eventually successful meal. Possibly this Vegan Pesto Fettuccine dish is the one you are searching for.
You can cook Vegan Pesto Fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Fettuccine
- You need to prepare of Homemade Basil Pesto.
- Prepare of Brussel Sprouts.
- Provide of Whole Grain Pasta.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need to prepare of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Red onion.
- You need to prepare of Red pepper.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Provide of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Provide of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare of Juice of a lemon.
- You need of Fresh basil.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of White onion.
- You need of Black Pepper.
Vegan Pesto Fettuccine instructions
- Boil water for noodles. Wash vegetables. Peel onions..
- Dice garlic, red onion, green, yellow, red and orange peppers. Slice Brussel sprouts in half..
- Slice tomatoes once, and then cut slices in half. Put tomato pieces in a bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar on tomatoes to soak for full absorption. Sprinkle oregano and sea salt on to tomatoes. Put aside for later..
- Pour coconut oil in fry pan. Heat on medium high. Place Brussel sprouts faced down in one single layer into the oil. Brown them, flip once, Brown the other side. Cover with lid for 5 minutes. When done, pour into a bowl. Squeeze a fresh lemon into Brussel sprouts. Season with lemon pepper, onion powder, sea salt and garlic powder..
- Pour coconut oil in pan. Heat to medium high. Add all diced peppers, and red onions. Sauté until brown sear. Sprinkle sea salt..
- Create Pesto Sauce.
Take these Vegan Pesto Fettuccine recipe ideas and use them and maybe even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a wonderful location to attempt brand-new things with the ideal help.
If you find this Vegan Pesto Fettuccine recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.