If you're looking for Shortcut Peach Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shortcut Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Maybe you are simply a kitchen area veteran? Or like numerous others, you may be a novice.Whatever the instance might be, helpful cooking recommendations can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a couple of points that can splash some new fun into your kitchen area routine. This Shortcut Peach Cobbler recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Shortcut Peach Cobbler you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Shortcut Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Use 1 cup of Milk.
- Use 21 oz of Can of Peach Pie Filling.
Shortcut Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven 350°. Place butter in a 9x13 pan and melt in oven while it is preheating..
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter from oven. Pour mixture into pan, evenly, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter without stirring..
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown..
Now that you have read Shortcut Peach Cobbler recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some great food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right initially. Technique is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Shortcut Peach Cobbler recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.