If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuku stew/ Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the oldest skills in the world. That does not suggest that there are any kind of limits to the expertise available for the cook curious about enhancing his or her skills. Even the finest cooks, also experts, can always discover brand-new dishes, approaches as well as techniques to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Kuku stew/ Chicken stew recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Kuku stew/ Chicken stew using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Kuku stew/ Chicken stew
- You need to prepare of Full chicken. (traditional).
- You need to prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Royco.
- You need 1/2 tbs of salt.
- Use of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of capsicum (green).
This kuku is also a great way to use up left over chicken! Instant pot chicken stew is all made in one pot, where everything is dumped into the pot and stew cooks itself. Ultra tender juicy chicken pieces and soft vegetables in gravy like sauce makes this chicken stew the best and it's perfect winter meal with some crusty bread to dunk into the saucy stew. Quick Chicken and Chickpea Stew Recipe with tomatoes cooked on a stove, in slow cooker or Instant Pot.
Kuku stew/ Chicken stew instructions
- Chop the chicken to pieces add salt, then boil for 1 hr under high heat. when already tender drain the excess water and reserve for soup..
- Add the chopped onions and oil then stir. let it cook for 5 mins the add capsicum and tomatoes. cook for 5 more mins while stirring till well mixed..
- Add the preserved soup or if not enough add a little water and royco. let it cook for 20 mins. serve with Ugali..
How to Make Chicken and Chickpea Stew. I made the chicken stew yesterday and we are this with appam. The curry was fantastic and I do highly recommend everyone who passionate about cooking try this recipe. This is a basic, easy stew made with chicken legs or chicken breasts. I like to use a base of onions, celery, and carrots but you could really use any vegetables.
Everyone intends to be a far better chef. Everyone intends to try out enjoyable recipes. Finding the time and also really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen can often posture an obstacle though. We really hope these Kuku stew/ Chicken stew recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Give a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Kuku stew/ Chicken stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.