If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals love cooking as well as think it makes the excellent relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is specific to make anybody's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem tough, though, to determine recipes that work for you or guidance that brings about an eventually effective dish. Perhaps this Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon dish is the one you are looking for.
To cook Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon
- Provide of Chicken, 2 grated coconuts, tomatoes, garlic n ginger paste.
- You need to prepare of Turmeric powder, salt, 3 small potatoes.
- Use of Coriander leaves, onions (optional).
This is a speciality among the Mombasa people along the Kenya coast. Authentic Mombasa/Coastal (East African) dish…Kuku wa Kupaka…shortened to Kukupaka. Chicken cooked in spicy coconut sauce served with coconut rice and mandazi. På swahili betyr kuku wa kupaka kylling i kokosmelksaus.
Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon step by step
- Boil the chicken with salt, garlic and ginger paste.
- Warm water pour in the coconut and squeeze the milk.. Twice (first time it will be thick milk, second time a bit lighter).
- Put oil in a pan, then onions and potatoes, then add tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt, then add the 2nd time squeezed coconut milk (the light one) let it boil.. Then add chicken without the soup.
- Let it boil properly and then add the first coconut milk (the thick one).. Let it boil.. Then add coriander leaves.. Best served with rice.
Retten er vanlig på Kenyas østkyst og i området rundt byen Mombasa. Det er den perfekte illustrasjonen på hvordan swahilifolket har kommet. Kuku wa kupaka ovvero Pollo alla crema di cocco. Siamo giunti in Kenya già da diversi giorni. i progetti erano tanti, le ricette interessanti pure. Purtroppo il caldo torrido di questi giorni.
Every person wishes to be a better chef. Everybody wishes to trying out fun recipes. Finding the time and feeling the motivation to be creative in the cooking area can in some cases present a difficulty though. We really hope these Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Provide a number of these concepts a try tonight, your taste buds will thanks!
If you find this Kuku wa kupaka #authors marathon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.