If you're looking for Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are many different kinds of cooking that you might discover. You can come to be a chef or you can simply try to master the art of cooking great meals within your home. Several work in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that likewise oversee cooks. We hope this Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
You can cook Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie
- Use 2 packages of puff pastry.
- Prepare 150 g of cold cut meat of your choice.
- You need to prepare 200 g of easy melting cheese.
- Use 200 g of champion mushrooms.
- Provide 200 g of curd.
- Use 150 g of green pesto.
- Use 3 of tbp bolognese tomato sauce.
- Prepare 50 g of butter for buttering the ovenproof dish.
- You need to prepare 1 of egg yolk for top of pie.
- Use of For the caramelized onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need 3 of big onions.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of mustard with added horseradish.
- You need 1 tbsp of masala spice mix.
- Provide of For tomato salad.
- Use 6 pieces of red raddish.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- Use 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide of For cucumber salad.
- Provide 1 of big cucumber.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie step by step
- I buttered the ovenproof dish: bottom and walls too.
- Then I carefully put the puff pastry into the dish, best idea is to put two layers to "strenghten" the "walls"..
- Next I made the caramelized onions: on little oil I fried the onions, adding salt and sugar, scraping often. I did this on a low flame so they dont burn. When onions are caramelized I took them out of the pan but left the oil in it for the mushrooms..
- I peeled the champion mushroom and cut them into slices. I put them on the oil left behind by the onion, added some more oil, added the masala spice mix and added the mustard which has horse radish in it. I stirred them often, and I let them get a nice brown colour. Then I added back the caramelized onions and kept stirring for a short time on high flame..
- I put the cold cut meat as first layer on the puff pastry.
- Then added grated cheese and anothe layer of meet, and a layer of bolognese tomato sauce mixed with some green pesto.
- Then came the mushrooms with onion and more cheese.
- Next I mixed the curd with the rest of the pesto, put it as next layer, then covered it with another layer of cold cut meat. I put some mustard- horse radish mix on top of the meat..
- Next I made the decoration top out of puff pastry, gave it an egg yolh wash and put it in the oven on 250 degrees celcius, till the top puff pastry got golden..
- I made a salad by cutting the radish, tomato and onion into same sized cubes and gave it a dressing by mixing lemon juice with salt and sugar.
- For the cucumber salad I mixed the shredded cucumber with the smashed garlic cloves and gave it a dressing made of lemon juice with salt and sugar.
Cooking a scrumptious meal for your household doesn't need to imply spending hours ploding away in the kitchen area. There are numerous number of recipes such as Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a terrific meal quickly, soon your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mushroomy-Cheesy Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.