If you're looking for Kit's Minestrone recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kit's Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people love cooking and also assume it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents tasty is particular to make anyone's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases appear tough, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or guidance that causes an inevitably effective dish. Possibly this Kit's Minestrone dish is the one you are looking for.
You can have Kit's Minestrone using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Kit's Minestrone
- You need of beans, red, white, pink or garbanzos or a mix of any.
- You need to prepare of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Provide of zucchini, sliced.
- Use of small shaped uncooked pasta, boiled and drained.
- Use of pesto.
- Provide of cans diced tomatoes.
- You need of cans vegetable broth.
- Prepare of spinach.
- You need of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need to prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sea salt.
- Use of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Kit's Minestrone instructions
- Saute onions and carrots in olive oil until soft. Add garlic. Saute for a minute or 2. Add zucchini, tomatoes, beans, pasta, salt, and broth. Simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Add spinach and pesto. Cook until spinach is wilted and flavors combined. Adjust seasoning, if needed..
- Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Variations: depending on your preferences, peas, potatoes, celery, or green beans can be added. Often I add a healthy handful of chopped parsley if I don't have spinach on hand. If you have fresh basil, this can be substituted for pesto. Other traditional italian greens like escarole or arugula can be added instead of spinach. It is also traditional to add a parmesan cheese rind to the pot early in the cooking process for flavor..
There is always something new to learn when it concerns cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Kit's Minestrone recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to help enhance your cook's efficiency. There are a lot more good recipes available as well as great chefs maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous knowing is the essential to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Kit's Minestrone recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.