If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people like cooking and also believe it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is particular to make anybody's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem hard, however, to determine dishes that benefit you or recommendations that brings about an eventually effective meal. Perhaps this Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti recipe is the one you are trying to find.
You can cook Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Provide 1 tbsp of apple sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 cup of diced dried apricots.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..
Since you've gotten to the end of this Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti recipe, currently explore recipes and also apply it as well as enjoy. You never understand - you just may have discovered a brand-new occupation.
If you find this Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.