If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Perhaps you are just a kitchen area expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a newbie.Whatever the situation may be, valuable cooking suggestions can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a few things that can sprinkle some brand-new fun right into your kitchen regimen. This Baked Mac & Cheese recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Baked Mac & Cheese you only need 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Mac & Cheese
- You need 7 slice of Thick cut bacon.
- Provide 2 cup of Elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 dash of Mustard powder.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Italian Spices.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Half & half.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Provide 1 of scallions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Colby jack.
Baked Mac & Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add salt..
- Boil pasta to al dente, drain and store..
- In a large pot, melt down butter using low heat..
- Add 1 tbsp of all purpose flour to butter, stirring constantly to prevent lumping of flour..
- Repeat step 5 for the remaining all purpose flour..
- Cook flour in butter for approximately 1 minute, stirring constantly..
- Add 1 cup of half & half and mix constantly. Add mustard powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, and Italian spices..
- Add remaining half & half, constantly stirring..
- Continue heating mixture on low heat for approximately 5 minutes..
- Slowly add cheese into sauce while stirring. The cheese should not stick at all. Continue adding remaining cheese and mix until cheese is completely melted and there is a consistency..
- Place bacon into oven and bake for 10 minutes..
- Chop up bacon and scallions..
- Slowly mix pasta into cheese sauce. Place pasta into a Pyrex dish..
- Place Colby Jack cheese on top of pasta, top off with bacon and scallions..
- Bake pasta at 450°F for 35-40 minutes..
- Cheese should be browned and crisp when removing pasta from oven. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then serve..
Take these Baked Mac & Cheese recipe concepts and utilize them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen area is a wonderful area to try brand-new points with the appropriate help.
If you find this Baked Mac & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.