If you're looking for Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person loves the suggestion of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, however with today's active routines, it can be more difficult than ever to discover the time to place one together. The good news is, assistance is out there, the Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese recipe and advice in this post will assist you created healthier meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese
- Prepare 1 pound of Elbow Noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4 oz of Colby Jack.
- Use 4 oz of Half & Half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Provide 1 Package of Bacon.
If this baked mac and cheese happens to be fed to you by a friend who invites you over when you are. Since I already have a southern baked macaroni and cheese recipe uploaded, I will share my soul food version. I actually shared a similar recipe many years ago. However, since then I've added more.
Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta according to box. Cook bacon, then cut into chunks. Cut the cheese into chunks..
- Put cheese chunks and half & half into a pot on low heat, stirring constantly until melted..
- Mix cheese mixture, pasta and bacon together. Put in a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and bubbly..
Recipe: Baked Mac and Cheese with Bacon. Jennifer Causey; Food Stylist: Emily Nabors Hall; Prop Stylist: Heather Chadduck Hillegas. This Baked Mac and Cheese makes a hearty home-cooked meal that's perfect for cooler weather. The ultimate comfort food, this easy baked macaroni and cheese is absolutely delicious and something. Cheesy Baked Macaroni is a good dish to prepare this holiday season.
Now that you have actually read the Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese recipe, and you have the know-how that you require to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Jennifer's Baked Mac & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.