Looking for the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone enjoys the idea of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's hectic schedules, it can be tougher than ever to discover the moment to put one together. Luckily, aid is available, the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe and advice in this post will certainly aid you put together healthier meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
To make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Provide 1 cup of shortening.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Use 2 cups of dry rolled oats.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon flavoring.
- Provide 4 tbsp of milk (or enough to moisten).
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs adding eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla and lemon flavoring to the mixture..
- Sift flour with cinnamon and soda into creamed mixture..
- Mix in rolled oats, raisins, and nuts..
- Add enough milk to moisten..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or use nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown..
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen..
Everyone intends to be a better cook. Every person wants to trying out enjoyable recipes. Discovering the moment as well as feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen area can occasionally present a difficulty though. We really hope these Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.