Looking for the perfect Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the oldest abilities on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any kind of limitations to the understanding offered for the chef curious about increasing his/her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even experts, can constantly locate brand-new recipes, methods and also methods to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough
- You need to prepare of All-Purpose flour or bread flour.
- Use of + 65 = 130 grams Water + milk.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need to prepare of Natural Salt.
- Provide of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Curry powder.
- You need of Curry Paste.
- Use of + 1 tablespoon water Curry roux (block).
- Use of ●Ketchup.
- Prepare of ●Honey.
- Provide of ●Soup stock granules.
- You need of Wiener sausages.
- You need of ◎Curry powder.
- Use of ◎Salt and pepper, black pepper.
- Prepare of (to taste), if available ●◎Spices of your choice, such as garam masala or cardamon.
- Use of (to taste), if available Dried parsley or dried basil.
You'll find it every Korean bakery! It's usually what I pick out at Paris Baguette (Korea's largest bakery chain) when I can't make up. Next, use a pair of scissors and cut the sausage - you want to cut all the way through the sausage but not through the dough.. Bread With Brie Recipes on Yummly
Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough step by step
- Make the bread dough in a bread maker. After 5-6 minutes, add the butter. When the dough is done kneading, divide it into 6 portions, cover with a moistened and tightly wring out kitchen towel, and allow them to rest for 15 minutes..
- Stir-fry the wiener sausages (I cut a criss-cross pattern on them so that the curry powder will coat them better). Roll them as you cook without oil, and discard excess fat. Season with the ◎ ingredients..
- Or you can cook them in a microwave. Discard excess fat after microwaving. (Remove excess fat with kitchen paper, and season with the ◎ ingredients). Let the sausages cool, and set aside..
- Combine the curry roux and 1 tablespoon water, and microwave for 40 seconds at 500 W. Mix together really well, add spices of your choice, and mix well. Allow to cool a little..
- The amount of curry roux I used this time was half a block (the right one)..
- Roll the dough out into an oval with a rolling pin, spread some curry paste, and add the wiener sausage on top..
- I cut a piece of sliced cheese into four, and added on top of the sausage of the curry bread in the profile picture. Please try it if you like cheese..
- Fold over the dough from the top and bottom, and seal the seam firmly. Be sure to place the bread facing the seam side down on a baking tray, and allow them to rise at 40℃ until they double in size..
- While checking on the rising of the bread, preheat the oven to 200℃..
- When they're doubled in size, cut a line in the middle of the surface. Add ketchup, cheese mayonnaise, or whatever you like on top. (I dusted them with flour (not listed) before I added cheese on top, but you can omit it.).
- I brushed the surface with milk and coated with panko. If you place a sheet of parchment paper or an aluminum cup under the bread, it's easier to handle when you coat them with bread crumbs..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180-190℃, and bake for 15 minutes. Adjust the baking time depending on how dark and how much you want to bake the bread. I sprinkled with parsley to finish..
- This is how the bread from Step 12 would look like when baked. The baked curry wiener bread is done..
- You may find this individually packed, small size curry roux in supermarkets. It's so handy. Please use it if you prefer..
- "Basil Flavored Wiener Sausage Bread". It's easy to make if you use dried-basil..
Super Smoked Panini French Bread, Florentine Pork In French Bread Boats, French Bread. Bread with Brie and Pear and Madras Curry CompoteL'Antro dell'Alchimista. olive oil, garlic, bread, crackers, salt, fresh rosemary, double-cream Brie cheese. I have tried to make bread in the past and it was good but blah as far as a taste (flavor) I decided to use BREAD FLOUR. Butter, canned corn, dry yeast, egg, flour, green bell pepper, hot dogs, ketchup, mayonnaise, milk, mozzarella cheese, onion, salt, soseji bbang, sugar, water. Sausage Bread: This recipe shows how to make Sausage Bread - a unique bread with sauteed hot Italian sausage that makes a great meal or snack for just Cover the dough with plastic wrap and then a towel.
Everybody intends to be a much better cook. Everybody wants to try out fun recipes. Locating the moment as well as really feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the kitchen area can in some cases position a difficulty though. We really hope these Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will certainly thank you!
If you find this Double Curry Wiener Sausage Bread with French Bread Dough recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.