If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking skill yet not quite enough knowledge to cook with perfection. This Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli dish is a good start, simple to cook as well as scrumptious.
To cook Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli
- Use 1 of garlic and corriander naan,.
- You need 30 g of grated cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat),.
- Use 1 of medium egg,.
- You need 1 of green chilli, seeds removed, sliced finely,.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to garnish (optional).
Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli instructions
- Preheat your oven to 200. Take the naan bread and scatter over 2/3rds of the cheese leaving a small gap in the centre..
- Carefully crack the egg into the center of the naan bread. Scatter over the remaining cheese and green chillies. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in the oven for around 10 minutes or until the white of the egg has cooked and set. Remove from the oven and scatter over a few red chilli flakes..
- Cut into chunky strips, break the yolk so it oozes out and enjoy! :).
Now that you have actually read Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some fantastic food! Keep in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right initially. Technique is needed for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Baked Naan With Cheese, Egg & Chilli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.