If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest abilities worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any type of restrictions to the knowledge readily available for the chef curious about raising his/her abilities. Also the finest chefs, even specialists, can always find new dishes, techniques and also methods to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe, we hope you like it.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Use 2 1/2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/4 lb of Deli-cut Black Forest Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Deli-cut New York Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped broccoli.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Provide 6 clove of Minced fresh Garlic.
- Use 8 oz of Pasta.
- You need to prepare 1 can of Pasta Sauce.
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Filet chicken breasts. Shuck and mince garlic. Steam broccoli..
- Fry ham in coconut oil for 30 seconds on each side until lightly browned..
- Fry chicken in coconut oil. When halfway cooked, stuff with ham, cheese and broccoli. Close chicken. Finish cooking stuffed chicken until lightly brown and no pink in center..
- Boil pasta until al dente. Heat pasta sauce..
- Put chicken on pasta. Cover with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Food preparation a tasty meal for your family doesn't have to imply costs hrs ploding away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe, you can use to whip with each other a wonderful meal quickly, quickly your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Stuffed Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.