If you're looking for MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your food just right, you are not the only one. Many individuals have natural cooking talent yet not quite adequate knowledge to cook with perfection. This MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE dish is a good start, simple to prepare and scrumptious.
You can have MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE
- Provide 200 grams of Melted cooking chocolate.
- Use 3/4 cup of Salted margarine / butter.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Super fine sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg - Grated / powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Self raise Flour / 1/2 Cup flour with 1 TBSP baking powder.
Creamy coconut milk and soft rich gula melaka makes this fluffy cake a loved Chinese dessert in Malaysia and Singapore. It's thoroughly mixed into rice flour(a great gluten-free alternative), and steamed until you get a soothing sweet aroma. Classic cocktail smokies are wrapped in smoky bacon, coated with a spicy brown sugar rub, and. Manju is a traditional Japanese dessert of individually steamed cakes filled with a sweet red bean filling.
MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE step by step
- Melt the cooking chocolate in a mixing bowl on a double boiler.
- Add in the margarine/butter, brown sugar and super fine sugar then fold them to mix. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, milk and keep folding them. Once all are mix well, add in the nutmeg and flour into the mix and beat slowly until fluffy and all mix well.
- Bake in a greased pan on a Baine Marie / water bath at 160 for 30-40 minutes or until chopstick/toothpick comes out clean when poke in.
- Serve as plain dessert or serve some whipped cream as toping.
Manju is one variety of the myriad of Japanese sweets, or wagashi, available for enjoyment. Manju is a round steamed cake which is typically filled with a sweet. My aunty & I tried making Malay Steamed Cake (马来糕, ma lai gao). It's a traditional Cantonese steamed brown sugar sponge cake served in many Ma Lai Gao (马来糕) is a traditional Cantonese steamed brown sugar sponge cake served in many dim sum restaurants. Ma Lai Gou-Traditional malaysia steamed cake.
Every person wants to be a better cook. Every person intends to trying out fun recipes. Locating the moment as well as really feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen can occasionally present an obstacle though. We really hope these MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this MOMI STEAMED BROWN CAKE recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.