If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are lots of sources of information on cooking. Some information is tailored in the direction of skilled cooks and not for the average person. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the available details. Fortunately, this Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe is easy to make and will provide you some great suggestions. They will help anyone, also an amateur.
You can cook Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Use 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- Prepare 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan. This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp! Feel free to substitute regular old broccoli, steaming it just a little bit longer.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. This beef and broccoli stir-fry is the Thai version of a classic Chinese dish full of robust flavors that are easy to whip up anytime. Add broccoli and red pepper plus stir-fry sauce. From classic Chinese-takeout beef and broccoli to Korean pork belly stir fry and some wok-seared Brussels sprouts, here are our best stir-fry recipes. Sure, you can't go wrong with classics like beef and broccoli (we've got a fantastic recipe for it that uses a dark, intense sauce made with soy sauce.
There is always something new to learn when it pertains to food preparation and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe is just a couple of recipe concepts to help improve your chef's efficiency. There are much more good recipes available and also great chefs keep searching for them throughout their lives. Continuous discovering is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.