If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and broccoli stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking ability however not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Beef and broccoli stir fry dish is an excellent start, simple to prepare as well as scrumptious.
You can have Beef and broccoli stir fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli stir fry
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Use 1 pinch of red pepper flakes, or taste.
- Use 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Use 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil, or to taste.
- You need 3 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks or any kind of meat.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 3 cups of broccoli florets.
How to Make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. Prepare the beef: Cut the beef in really thin pieces. I find it easier sometimes if the meat is a bit frozen it's way easier to slice it thin. This tasty family-friendly beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great addition to a healthy diet.
Beef and broccoli stir fry step by step
- Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl to dissolve sugar into the liquid.
- Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until cornstarch dissolves completely..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Fry chicken and onion in hot oil until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir broccoli with the chicken and onion; saute until the broccoli is hot, about 5 minutes. Push the chicken and vegetables mixture to the side of the skillet..
- Pour the soy sauce mixture into the vacant part of the skillet. Stir the cornstarch slurry into the soy sauce mixture until the color is consistent..
- Move the chicken and vegetables back into the center to the pan; saute until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables, about 5 minutes more..
- Enjoy 😀.
It is easy, delicious, and low in calories. Although stir-fries are usually heavy in oils and fats, our version uses just one tablespoon of sesame oil, which equates to less than one teaspoon of added fat per serving. Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an easy and simple recipe and one of my go-to favorites on busy nights. It can be made quickly, especially if you have a wok, and reminds me of the beef and broccoli I always used to order at Chinese restaurants (before I found out about all the stuff besides beef and broccoli. Transfer beef mixture to clean bowl.
You do not need to be a pro to prepare a wonderful dish. There are several recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, but remain in reality, quite easy among it is Beef and broccoli stir fry recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Beef and broccoli stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.