If you're looking for Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are various sorts of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can simply try to grasp the art of cooking great meals within your house. Lots of jobs in the workplace utilize cooks, prep-cooks and managers that also supervise cooks. We hope this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
You can cook Ginger Chicken Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
- Use 1 1/2-2 lbs of chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 1/2-2 cups of sliced carrots.
- You need to prepare 1 of sliced peppers(any color.).
- Provide 2 cups of broccoli florets.
- You need to prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Use 1/4 cup of soy sauce/liquid aminos.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need to prepare 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cold water.
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium sized bowl or gallon sized ziplock bag, add the chicken and 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated..
- In a pan over medium heat, add 2 tbsp of of the coconut oil. Put the chicken into the pan and until cooked through and golden brown. Remove and put to the side..
- Using the same pan, add the peppers and carrots. Cook until they are fork tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and place to the side..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, lemon juice, and fresh ginger. In another bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp of cold water and 1 tbsp of cornstarch. Combine with the honey mixture. Pour into the pan and cook until somewhat thickened. About 1 1/2 minutes..
- Finally, add the chicken and vegetables to the pan to cook together for about 3 minutes..
Cooking is a type of art and it requires time and technique to equal experience and proficiency in the field. There are numerous types of food preparation and also various kinds of food from various societies. Use what you've seen from Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe it will certainly aid you in your food preparation endeavors.
If you find this Ginger Chicken Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.