If you're looking for Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite enough expertise to prepare with excellence. This Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe is a great start, simple to cook and also tasty.
To cook Peanut Satay Stir Fry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of light coconut milk.
- Provide 1/3 c of peanut butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 c of frozen broccoli, sweet pepper, and onion stir-fry vegetables.
- Use 1/2 c of frozen peas.
- Use 4 c of cooked rice.
Peanut Satay Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, the 1/2 tsp salt, the ginger, and crushed red pepper. Set aside..
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with additional salt and pepper. Pour oil into a large skillet; heat over medium high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until no longer pink; remove from skillet..
- Add stir-fry vegetables and peas to skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through..
- Add coconut milk mixture to vegetables; return chicken to skillet. Cook just until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture over hot cooked rice, using a slotted spoon if desired..
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family doesn't have to indicate spending hours toiling away in the cooking area. There are numerous number of recipes such as Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe, you can utilize to whip with each other a terrific dish in a short time, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.