If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are several kinds of cooking that you could learn. You can end up being a chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking great meals within your residence. Many tasks in the office utilize cooks, prep-cooks as well as managers that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Beef Stir Fry recipe can assist make you a better chef.
You can have Beef Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 lb. of flank steak.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb. of broccoli (1 bunch).
- Provide 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 inch of square piece of fresh ginger.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of peanut oil (can substitute vegetable oil).
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of sesame oil (toasted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Use 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of White rice.
How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. It's easy to identify the long grains of. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love.
Beef Stir Fry instructions
- Put the flank steak in the freezer from anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour to toughen it before slicing it. Then, cut with the grain into 2 inch pieces, then cut perpendicularly into 1/8 inch thick slides..
- Marinade the flank steak slices in soy sauce for at least 5 minutes, although 1 hour is preferable..
- Cut the florets off the heads of broccoli. Halve them if they are larger than bite sized. Also, prepare the stem of the broccoli (white interior only), slicing on the bias into 1/8" slices..
- Prepare the red bell pepper by dicing it into 1/4" square pieces..
- Peel and grate the ginger using a fine zester, such as one from Microplane. Then, mince the garlic and add it to the ginger. Put 1 1/2 tsp of peanut oil in the mixture to prevent it from burning. Set aside..
- Make the sauce by adding 5 tbsp of oyster sauce, 3 tbsp chicken stock, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tbsp dry sherry, and 1 tsp corn starch. Set aside..
- Start cooking white rice..
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp peanut oil to high heat in a non-stick skillet. Drain the beef from the marinade, and then cook half of the flank steak. Once cooked, set aside and add another 1 1/2 tsp peanut oil to the pan. Allow it to reheat and then cook the other half of the beef in a similar manner. Each side will take about 45 seconds to cook. DO NOT overcook the beef. You will cook it again later, and can always make sure it's more cooked through if you're worried, but you cannot go back..
- Add 1 tbsp to a clean non-stick skillet. Wait for wisps of oil to appear, and then add the broccoli. Cook in the pan for 30 seconds. Then, add 1/3 cup of water to the pan, cover with a lid, and turn the heat down to medium. Cook for 2 minutes, or until tender (test with the tip of a knife). Once done, set aside on a paper towel-lined plate..
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of peanut oil to a clean non-stick skillet on high heat, and wait until the oil gives off wisps. Cook the peppers until they start to soften (about 1 - 1.5 minutes). When you start to see flecks of brown, add the aromatics (ginger, garlic, and oil). Cook for another 30 seconds. Add beef, broccoli, and sauce into the pan. Cook it all together just to reheat the parts that have cooled. Serve with white rice..
Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce. From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious. How could we NOT love today's recipe? This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is really easy to throw together, and you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have on hand!
Now that you have read Beef Stir Fry recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some fantastic food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Beef Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.