If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are simply a kitchen expert? Or like numerous others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the instance may be, valuable cooking guidance can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Spend some time as well as learn a few points that can sprinkle some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen area routine. This Pork Stir Fry recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To cook Pork Stir Fry you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Pork Stir Fry
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Julienne Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Julienne Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Pork (Sliced Thin).
- Use 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (Sliced Thin).
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Broccoli (Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
Easy tender pork slices stir-fried with fermented black bean sauce. I am testing my own fermented black beans in recent days and the bad news is I have failed at the first batch. This easy to make Pork Stir Fry recipe is so quick and simple. Using lean pork medallions to keep it healthy, added peppers, mangetout (or Snowpeas) and a delicious sticky sauce.
Pork Stir Fry step by step
- Slice pork into thin strips, and marinate with 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce. For best flavor, I would recommend marinating pork for at least 1-4 hours. Overnight taste amazing..
- Julienne and chop all veggies. You want to make sure they are bite size, and around the same size to have equal cook time..
- After all your prep is done, place oil in a skillet and turn burner to med-high and let the oil get hot. If you have a wok, I highly recommend using it for this dish. After oil gets hot, place pork in slowly. Be careful, and try not to burn yourself..
- After pork cooks for couple minutes, you want to place in your veggies. You can use any kind of veggies for this dish. A helpfulp tip, whatever veggies you use, make sure harder veggies go in first since they will taken longer to cook. I did mine in this order; carrots, peppers, mushrooms, and broccoli. You want your veggies to still have a little crunch..
- In a bowl mix in chicken broth, oyster sauce, honey, and corn starch. Mix very well and pour into your hot skillet or wok..
- Cook until the sauce has slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Cook rice according to directions..
- Plate and serve. Remember, you can add any kind of twist to it. Try different meats and veggies..
This pork stir fry is an easy stir fry recipe that you will want to keep in your menu rotation. The fresh, crisp vegetables and coating of a rich, savory sauce will check all the boxes for a favorite weeknight. This easy pork tenderloin stir-fry is the perfectly uncomplicated meal to rely on when you're in the mood for something a little different. Thinly sliced strips of pork get stir-fried with vegetables like red. This Hoisin Pork Stir Fry starts with thinly sliced pork tenderloin.
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to cooking and also every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Pork Stir Fry recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to help boost your cook's performance. There are many more great recipes out there as well as excellent cooks keep seeking them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the crucial to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Pork Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.