Looking for the perfect Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking may be among the earliest skills on the planet. That does not imply that there are any kind of limitations to the understanding available for the chef interested in enhancing his/her skills. Also the finest cooks, even professionals, can always find brand-new dishes, approaches and also techniques to enhance their kitchen skills, so lets try this Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice
- You need to prepare of For rice:.
- Provide 4 cups of basmat rice.
- Use 2 teaspoons of cooking oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 of kettle hot water.
- Use of For vegetables :.
- You need 3 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 of big onion.
- You need to prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need to prepare 3 of colours capsicums /bell peppers.
- Use 1 cup of spring onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cauliflower.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of mixed dry spices.
- You need 3 tins of tuna.
- You need 1 tin of sweet corn.
- Provide 1 tin of mushroom whole.
- Prepare 1 of hot chillie (option).
- You need 2 of lemons.
Stir-fry with broccoli & brown rice. Stir-fry chunks of firm tofu and serve over noodles and canned pineapple pieces for a budget-friendly homemade Chinese inspired dinner. A vegetarian stir-fry packed with spice and flavour. Marinate tofu in ginger, garlic and sesame and serve with a vermicelli.
Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice instructions
- Wash and drain water put inside rice cooker pot then add oil, salt and hot water.
- Let Cook for few minutes not totally cooked drain water and cook for 10 minutes let aside.
- On low heat Pan add tuna, mixed spices, salt and onions.
- Add mushrooms, capsicums /bell peppers, spring onions, carrot, Cauliflower.
- Add sweet corn, tomatoes, lemon juice.
- Lastly add hot chillie and mix well let Cook for 25 minutes on low heat.
- Add rice and mixed well for 2 minutes and switch off the gas.
- Enjoy and don't forget to follow my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9CY2wU1qjkzfajJyNf0d9w.
Skip to Tuna and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Noodles content. Keyword asian vegetable stir fry, vegetable stir fry. Serve alone or over rice or noodles. Stir-fries are one of the easiest (and tastiest) ways to use up leftover vegetables. Just slice and dice your ingredients, cook everything down in a pan, and serve over rice or quinoa.
A great, home-cooked meal is the example all of us remember. Making use of these Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you obtain, learn as much as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Stir fry vegetables and tuna rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.