If you're looking for Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you comprehend the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to produce a just scrumptious meal or baked item. The scents in your home and the faces of the people that you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing recipe will give you some concept for you to become a remarkable chef.
You can have Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing
- Prepare 1 bag of Soy beans (canned, cooked in water).
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Use 1/2 of ＊ Carrot (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of ＊ Onion (grated).
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of ＊Vinegar.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of ＊ Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊ Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of ＊ Coarsely ground black pepper, salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing instructions
- Drain the soy beans in a colander or sieve..
- Put the ＊ ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Put the soy beans and katakuriko in a plastic bag. Shake well to coat the beans with it..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil (not listed in ingredients) in a frying pan. Pan fry the soybeans until they are browned and crispy..
- Add the piping hot soybeans to the combined dressing from Step 2 and mix well. Add the drained canned tuna also..
Since you have actually read Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Practice is required for you to grasp the art of food preparation.
If you find this Soybean and Tuna Salad With Carrot Dressing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.