If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy wet fry beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people love cooking and assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem hard, however, to identify recipes that benefit you or recommendations that results in an ultimately effective dish. Maybe this Spicy wet fry beef dish is the one you are seeking.
To cook Spicy wet fry beef you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy wet fry beef
- You need 250 g of beef.
- Use 1/2 of a large onion or 1 small onion cubed.
- Use 1/4 cup of parsley finely chopped.
- You need 1 of &1/2 lage tomato peeled and chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Use 1 of small root ginger crushed.
- You need to prepare 2 of whole red chillies.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 of a royco beef cube.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Weekends are the perfect time to prepare stir fry. This Spicy Beef Pepper Stir Fry also referred to as pepper beef stir fry is an easy recipe with just the The key to excellent stir fry is heat. The oil should be almost to smoking point when you add the meat and veggies. Canola, peanut and vegetable oil are.
Spicy wet fry beef step by step
- Cut beef into bite size pieces, wash and season with some salt then boil for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, over medium heat, heat up two tablespoons of oil then add the onion. (PS. I used white onion out of preference, you can use red onion as well.) saute for 1 minute then add ginger-garlic paste..
- Sauté for another 1 minutes and add the tomatoes, sprinkle abit of salt, mix then cover and let cook 1 minute, then add the green bell pepper and the red chillies, add in the beef stock, give it a good stir then cover for two more minutes to allow the tomatoes to fully cook..
- Add in all the powdered spices plys the royco beef cube and the lemon juice, stir it up, then add the beef, mix them up all together to ensure beef is well coated in the stew.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes, add the parsley, mix and turn off the heat Serve and enjoy.
Beef, bell pepper and rice get a dip in a spicy sauce and a sprinkle of toasted. Fans of quick and easy will love this asian-inspired stir-fry dish. This quick & easy spicy beef stir fry with red peppers is inspired by Asian/Chinese flavors. Tastes better than take out and best served with rice This simple HOMEMADE spicy beef stir fry from scratch is one of my family's favorite meal. We LOVE spicy food and this meal always hits the mark!
There is always something new to learn when it involves food preparation and every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Spicy wet fry beef recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to help enhance your cook's efficiency. There are a lot more excellent recipes around and good chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Constant knowing is the essential to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Spicy wet fry beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.