If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef fry/wet fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you recognize the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as compensating experience to create a simply scrumptious meal or baked product. The smells in your house and also the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Beef fry/wet fry dish will provide you some idea for you to end up being an extraordinary chef.
To cook Beef fry/wet fry you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Beef fry/wet fry
- You need 1 Kg of beef.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato paste satchet.
- You need to prepare 1 of big onion/ginger half a bulb/garlic small.
- You need 1 tsp of All purpose flour.
- You need of Spices of your choice..royco,beef masala,cayenne pepper.
You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat, the meat will be tender. Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a fibrous piece of mature ginger. Your beef wet fry is now ready to serve with an accompaniment of your choice. Do not miss all our updates on preparing Wet fry beef Kenyan meal, goat, mbuzi wet fry recipe, and traditional Kenyan beef stew.
Beef fry/wet fry step by step
- Boil your cut beef with the ginger and garlic and a bit of the spices above..
- After beef is ready.Save some beef stock in a tin for use later..
- Turn heat on high and add oil,onions.
- After onion has sweated add the tomatoes and tomato paste mixing thoroughly.
- Add spices and the remaining beef stock from boiling and the all purpose flour to make the soup thicker.
- Serve with rice or ugali and avocado.
Lastly, don't be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News. How to Velvet Beef for Stir Fry. Velveting beef begins with the steps we have explained above (involving tenderizing the beef and then marinating it with seasonings, oil and cornstarch). The tenderizing step makes any beef soft and moist, while marinating the beef gives it more umami flavor. We're here to make stir-frying exciting again.
You do not require to be a professional to cook an excellent dish. There are several recipes that look hard and also frustrating, however are in reality, rather simple among it is Beef fry/wet fry recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Beef fry/wet fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.