Looking for the perfect Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking and believe it makes the excellent relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells delicious is particular to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem difficult, though, to identify dishes that help you or recommendations that leads to an eventually successful dish. Perhaps this Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream recipe is the one you are searching for.
To make Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream you need 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream
- Prepare of brioche bread (depends on size of slices).
- Use of confectioners sugar for garnish (optional).
- Use of tbls. butter for cooking.
- You need to prepare of Egg Mixture:.
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of tbls. heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare of Ground cinnamon.
- Use of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of tbls. Granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare of Compote:.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of sugar.
- You need of fresh blueberries.
- Provide of tbls. Lemon juice.
- You need to prepare of *You can serve your compote chilled or warm**.
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Provide of whipped cream cheese.
- You need to prepare of tbls. chopped fresh mint.
- Use of lemon zest.
- You need to prepare of honey.
- Use of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Whipped Cream:.
- You need to prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Use of tbls. confectioners sugar.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
A decadent, heavenly delicious French toast filled with a light, lemony cream cheese filling. It's made with a fabulous brioche bread and served with a sweet, tart blueberry compote. My favorite breakfast spot is Eva's Bakery in downtown Salt Lake City. They make a Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed.
Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream step by step
- Make your blueberry compote. Add 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1 cup of fresh blueberries, and 2 Tbls. of fresh lemon juice to a small pot. Set the heat to medium. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir frequently for about 10 minutes. When most of the blueberries have broken down, add the remaining 1 cup of fresh blueberries and let cook for another minute or two. Turn off heat and set the compote aside. You may serve this warm or chilled, depending on preference..
- Make your cream cheese filling. Chop approximately 1 Tbls. of fresh mint and add to a small bowl with 6 oz. of whipped cream cheese. Add 1 Tsp. of lemon zest to the bowl. Add about 1 Tsp. of honey and 1 Tsp. off granulated sugar. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. Don’t forget to taste and see if you need to adjust it to your liking! Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your whipped cream. Place 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a chilled mixing bowl (To do this, place a mixing bowl and whisk or whisk attachments in your freezer for 10-15 minutes). Add at least 2 Tbls. of confectioners sugar and 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract. We used 4. Tbls. of sugar to make the whipped cream sweeter. Using a stand mixer, egg beater, or your own hands, whisk the mixture until you’ve reached stiff peaks and the whipped cream holds it’s shape. Place in the fridge until needed..
- Make your egg mixture. Crack 3 eggs into a medium sized mixing bowl. Add 2 Tbls. of heavy cream, 2 Tsp. of ground cinnamon, 1 Tsp. of vanilla extract, and 2 Tbls. granulated sugar and whisk until well-mixed. Of course, you can adjust these amounts as needed. Maybe you like to turn the sweetness up even more!.
- Slice the brioche loaf into 8 thick (about 1 inch or so) slices. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on one side of each slide. Take two slices and place one on top of the other as if you were assembling a sandwich, with the cream cheese in the middle. Dredge each ‘sandwich’ in the egg mixture. Leave the sandwich submerged, flipping a few times, for about 10-15 seconds. This will ensure your bread has soaked up all the wonderful gooeyness. While preparing the French toast, place about 2 Tbls.
- Okay, you have made it to the end. Assemble your French toast with the whipped cream and blueberry compote. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, fresh mint and/or maple syrup if desired! Now go eat..
Wake up for Robert Irvine's classic French Toast recipe from Food Network, a sweet start to the day made extra special with challah and spices. Try our brioche french toast recipe with blueberry compote. Our easy french toast with brioche is an easy french toast recipe. · First Muffins For Baby, No Added Sugar Recipe, Healthy For Kids and Babies. A Soft Baby Muffin made with Banana and Blueberry. This mouthwatering French toast is made with a sweet custard and brioche loaf and covered with juicy blueberry compote.
Now that you have read Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some wonderful food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Technique is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Stuffed Brioche French Toast with Blueberry Compote & Whipped Cream recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.