If you're looking for Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with many dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to remarkable home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting using 23 ingredients and 39 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting
- Provide of For the cake you need;.
- You need to prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Use 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Provide 2 cups of fresh milk.
- Use 1 cup of + 2 table spoons cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coffee.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 1 table spoon of baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need Half of cup vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 2 of tea spoons milk flavor.
- Use 2 of tea spoons vanilla flavor.
- You need 1/4 tea spoon of white vineger.
- Prepare of For the frosting.
- Provide 3 cups of whipping cream powder.
- Provide 1 cup of cold milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of cold water also.
- Use 1 tea spoon of vanilla flavor.
- You need to prepare of For the chocolate ganache.
- Use 1 cup of cream.
- Prepare Half of cup of crushed chocolate.
Make use of this Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting for cupcakes like I have done. This Chocolate Cake with Whipped Chocolate Cream Frosting is a sweet, chocolate cake, with a fluffy light frosting, to serve for any occasion! Beat in vanilla and add cooled chocolate. Stir in dry ingredients (I now use unbleached flour) alternately with sour cream, beating well.
Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting step by step
- Here is all you need for making the chocolate cake.
- Start by adding boiling water and fresh milk in a big bowl.
- Add in the coffee (I used capuccino in substitute of the coffee, because I didn't have it at home and it's too far to find market from my own place).
- In a separate bowl, crack in eggs and then put oil, mix untill well combined..
- Pour in the egg and oil mixture into the milk mixture and stir well..
- Add in sugar and mix.
- Add in the white vineger.
- In another bowl, sieve in flour and cocoa powder, whisk..
- Baking powder and baking soda.
- Salt and milk flavor.
- Then whisk untill well combined..
- Gradually, add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and over mix till it gives you very soft batter..
- Add in the vanilla flavor and mix..
- Done with the chocolate cake batter. (this mixture will give you 8 inches 2 layers cake). Pre heat the oven..
- Grease your pan and bake..
- Let it rest for about 5 hours before frosting.
- You make the ganache first before frosting. Firstly you add the cream or milk in a pot or pan.
- When the cream/milk is too hot (don't let it boil please), then you add the chocolate.
- Keep stirring untill the chocolate is well melted.
- Let it set for a while, that makes it thicker and easier to spread. (You can take it inside the fridge. Not freezer please).
- Before you start making your cream, place a large metal bowl and the metal whisk attachments from an electric mixer into the freezer to chill. Your whipped cream frosting will come together and hold its shape much easier if your cookware is chilled..
- Add in 3 cups of whipping cream powder in a mixing bowl, pour in 1 cup of milk and mix on a high speed. Slowly stir in 1/2 cup of water, and mix on a low speed untill smooth. And here ll be the result..
- To make the cake decoration, you need 2 layers of ready-made cake, whipping cream, chocolate ganache, some sprinkles, smatties, piping bag, piping nozzle, Cake board, turning table, spatula and a scraper (the scraper is optional, if you can't scrape the cream with a spatula then you can use the scraper).
- Reserve ⅓ of the mixture to decorate your cake with piped designs. Once you’ve filled the icing bag, place it in the fridge to chill while you frost the cake..
- Use a spatula and put a little cream on the cake board.
- Place one layer, Using a spatula or knife, spread an even layer of frosting over the entire surface. Place the second layer on top and press down on the top lightly..
- Spread the rest of the frosting on the cake, beginning with the top and working your way down the sides..
- Move your spatula in small, circular motions to push the cream out and away from the center of the cake, and distribute the cream towards the edges. The goal of this step is to cover the entire top surface with a uniform layer of icing, while moving excess cream towards the sides of the cake..
- And this will be the result..
- Put your chocolate ganache in a white leather, gently cut off the edge..
- Squeeze the leather to release the ganache. Release the pressure on the leather when you’ve added enough of a drip, leaving just a little pressure to fill in the gap as you move to the next drip, turning the turntable as you go. Keep in mind that the more chocolate you add, the longer the drip will be..
- Decorate your desired type..
- Top with smatties and some sprinkles.
- Before serving, allow your cake to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so that your decorations will hold their shape, the cream will maintain its shape for 2-3 days if left in the fridge, and for several hours if left at room temperature..
The chocolate whipped cream frosting is my favorite frosting, period. It's adapted from the crepe cake recipe in my Holiday Baking Bluprint class. The light and creamy chocolate whipped cream frosting also gets made in the Vitamix (or you can use hand beaters). Instead, I prefer a whipped cream frosting and adding cocoa powder makes it even better! This will add an extra special topping to any dessert.
Every person intends to be a much better chef. Everyone wants to explore enjoyable recip
es. Finding the moment and feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen can sometimes present an obstacle though. We wish these Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Give a couple of these suggestions a shot tonight, your palate will thank you!
If you find this Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.