If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people enjoy cooking and assume it makes the excellent relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is specific to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem challenging, though, to identify dishes that benefit you or advice that brings about an ultimately successful meal. Perhaps this White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting dish is the one you are trying to find.
To cook White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting you need 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting
- Provide of CUPCAKES.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, at room.temperature.
- Provide 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 4 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of milk, whole, or any percent you have.
- Provide of WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Provide 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped.
- You need of THE CHICKS EASTER DECORATIONS.
- Use 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Provide of yellow food coloring, for frosting and coconut, gel or liquid food color, wnatever you have.
- Provide 20 of mini M&M's.
- Provide 12 of pink small jelly beans.
White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line 12 standard cupcake tins with paper liners. I used yellow liners go make the chicks.
- In a bowl whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a another bowl melt the white chocolate in the microwave just untill smooth.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, then vanilla and then the white chocolate beating until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture, alternating with milk untill combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake about 20 minutes just until a toothpick comes out clean Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove to a wide excl to cool completely.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING.
- Have the chopped white cnocolate in a large bowl. Heat cream until hot either in microwave or on stovetop. Pour hot cream over chocolate, let sit a minute then stir until smooth add drops of yellow food coloring now to make the frosting yellow for the chicks decoration. Chill uncovered until cold at least 1 hour.
- Beat cold white chocolate cream until light and fluffy.
- MAKE COLORED COCONUT FOR CHICKS HAIR.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon water with a drop or two of yellow food color, add coconut and mix until.it's uniform in color, place on a plate to dry about 1 hour.
- FINISH AND DECORATE CUPCAKES.
- Frost cupcakes with white chocolate frosting.
- Add coconut on top for chicks hair.
- Place 2 M&Ms of the same color for eyes and 1 jelly bean for the nose.
Food preparation a delicious dish for your family does not need to suggest investing hrs toiling away in the kitchen area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting recipe, you can use to whip with each other an excellent meal in a short time, quickly your family members will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this White Chocolate Cupcakes with White Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.