Looking for the perfect Cookies ' n Cream Torte recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cookies ' n Cream Torte recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student simply starting your very own culinary experiments or an experienced chef with many supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to find out about cooking. We hope these Cookies ' n Cream Torte recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
To make Cookies ' n Cream Torte you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Cookies ' n Cream Torte
- Provide 1 of pkg. Betty Crocker supermoist devils food cake mix.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of regular- size or 25 mini creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed.
- Use 1 of container 12oz.frozen whipped topping -or- 3cups sweetened whip cream.
Cookies ' n Cream Torte step by step
- Heat oven to 350° ..
- Grease and line 2 - 9" cake pans with parchment paper. Or just grease well..
- Make cake as directed on box using oil ,water and eggs. Pour into your pans..
- Bake 25-33 minutes. Or until toothpick comes out clean in center. Run knife around outside of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. About 1 hour..
- Fold crushed cookies in whipped topping. Or if using heavy cream. Beat 1 and 1/2 cups of cream with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar. Till you have soft peaks..
- Remove one layer of cake from pan . Lay on your serving plate.Spread cake with half of your topping. Lay other one on top. Put on more topping. Decorate top of cake with mini - oreos. Store in refrigerator..
Take these Cookies ' n Cream Torte recipe ideas as well as use them and maybe even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic place to attempt new points with the best assistance.
If you find this Cookies ' n Cream Torte recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.