If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of information on cooking. Some details is tailored towards experienced cooks and except the average person. It can be puzzling to learn all of the offered details. Luckily, this Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake recipe is easy to make and will give you some wonderful suggestions. They will help any person, also a beginner.
To make Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake
- Use 1 1/2 box of carrot cake cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 of shredded carrot.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of whipped topping.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of finely diced pineapple.
- Use 1 tbsp of pineapple extract.
- Provide 1/2 quart of heavy whipping cream.
- Use of garnish.
- Prepare 1 of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 of finely shredded chocolate of choice.
- Use 1 of chopped walnuts.
To thaw your finished Carrot Cake, remove cake from the freezer and carefully remove the plastic and foil. Allow to thaw for about four hours before serving. I am sooo excited for you to make this fluffy, moist Carrot Cake with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting! Make it for Easter, make it for Spring.
Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake step by step
- Start by preheating oven to 350. Spray and line 2 bake pans I used the 10 inch ones..
- Mix together all items for cake. once incorporated add mix to each pan till even. Bake as directed you may need to add 5-10 extra minutes of bake time due to size of cakes..
- Add all ingredients together for whipping creme. Whip on high speed till fluffy. Set in fridge till needed..
- Once cakes are cooled, lay one cake down then top with a light layer of whipping cream, and add top of cake. Now frost cake with whipping cream. Add some whipping to a frosting bag, pipe around the cake for decoration of choice..
- Now add your walnuts all the way around the cake..just grab a slight hand full and add all around the cake as you desire.
- Top with finely shredded carrots and shredded chocolate..Enjoy!.
It's topped with an irresistible pineapple cream cheese frosting. This cake is so delicious and easy to make, you'll be whipping it up all year round! I'm not going to lie, carrot cake is one of my all-time favorites. I could eat it all year round! So naturally I get a little excited when spring comes and carrot.
Take these Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake recipe ideas and use them and also maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a fantastic area to attempt brand-new points with the best help.
If you find this Ray's Pineapple Cream Carrot Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.