If you're looking for Nessa's Windy City Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nessa's Windy City Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are many different sorts of cooking that you can discover. You can come to be a chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking good dishes within your home. Many tasks in the work environment employ chefs, prep-cooks and managers that also look after cooks. We hope this Nessa's Windy City Sliders recipe can help make you a much better chef.
You can cook Nessa's Windy City Sliders using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nessa's Windy City Sliders
- Provide 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 1/2 lb of Ground beef, 80/20 Chuck.
- You need to prepare of Season Salt.
- You need of Garlic Pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup, 2 packages inside.
- Provide 8 oz of Block Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Bread Crumbs, Panko.
- Prepare 6 of King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 12 rolls in a pack.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil, cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Deli American cheese, thinly sliced.
- Use 2 of Hamburger Pickles, jar slices.
Nessa's Windy City Sliders step by step
- Sauté chopped onions with vegetable oil until translucent season with Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper | Add minced Garlic cook for 2-3mins | Let them completely cool.
- Place the Ground Beef in a large mixing bowl | Sprinkle liberally with Seasoned salt, Garlic Pepper | Add Onions/Garlic both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Bread Crumbs, Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese and Mayonnaise | Using your hands, gently mix everything really well.
- Using Mini Ice Cream scooper to evenly size your Ground beef mixture into 68 Mini Slider Patties.
- Make sure that you put a thumbprint indention in the center of each one. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your indoor griddle to 300° or outdoor grill to high (These patties can also be baked on cookie sheets in preheated oven at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes) Spray Griddle with Vegetable Oil | When griddle is hot, smash slider patties on the grill, using a spatula | 2 minutes each side.
- Split your your Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half, cut side down, on the Griddle | Toast for a few seconds.
- Top each slider with 1/2 slice of America deli cheese & 2 Hamburger pickles then the bun lid | Condiments of your choice.
- Serve immediately | Feed a Crowd of 17-20 hungry people | Put leftovers in the Freezer for another day!.
- Bon Appétit :).
Every person wishes to be a far better cook. Every person wishes to experiment with enjoyable recipes. Locating the time and also really feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen can in some cases present a challenge though. We wish these Nessa's Windy City Sliders recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a couple of these ideas a try tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Nessa's Windy City Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.