If you're looking for Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are many different types of cooking that you can learn. You can come to be a chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking good meals within your house. Numerous jobs in the workplace employ chefs, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally supervise cooks. We hope this Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters recipe can aid make you a much better cook.
To make Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters
- You need to prepare 1 cup of discarded sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kamut flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 4 cup of shredded yellow squash.
- Use 1/4 cup of perilla leave pickle, optional.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
These quick and easy squash fritters are a great way to use up any excessive summer squash, and go well with almost any main dish. A great way to use that summer excess of zucchini or yellow squash. Everyone loves these fritters, even kids. In the summer we have these at least once a week.
Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters step by step
- Mix a cup of discarded sourdough starter with kamut and water. Set in a warm place to ferment for about 3~4 hours..
- Shred yellow squash or any variety of summer squash. Add two tsp salt to remove excess water and it also serves to flavor squash up. Set aside for 15 minutes..
- Squeeze out as much water as possible..
- Slide perilla leave pickle or use same amount of kimchi or even kraut..
- In a large bowl, mix together the batter and veggies. Season with powers..
- Fry them on a crepe maker or any flat pan you have on high heat with olive oil. Turn down the heat in a few seconds once all fritters are getting in. Cook both sides until golden. Serve immediately..
Kamut wheat is renowned for its delicious buttery, nutty flavor, and high nutritional value. It has a unique golden hue, and when combined with conventional wheat bread flour, it makes a pale, open, and airy crumb. You are here This is a lovely twist on squash. It is a tasty dish to have with chicken, pork, or just about any type of meat. Grate the squash with a cheese grater into mixing bowl.
Cooking a delicious meal for your family doesn't need to mean investing hours ploding away in the cooking area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters recipe, you can utilize to whip together a great meal quickly, quickly your family will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Yellow Squash Kamut sourdough fritters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.