If you're looking for Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking talent yet not quite sufficient expertise to cook with perfection. This Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe is a great start, easy to prepare as well as delicious.
To make Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples
- Use 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves (we only had 2).
- Use 1-2 of large Braeburn or Gala apple, cut into 1/2-inch wedges.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide of Alfredo sauce, warmed (we used 2 jars of our favorite sauce).
- Use 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (for the top garnish when making plates or bowls) or can use shredded Parmesan (we used parmesan for the kids).
- You need to prepare Can of mushrooms.
- Use of Fresh spinach.
- Use of Penne or Fettuccine or spaghetti whatever you have.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan for the Alfredo sauce optional.
I created this recipe myself so it is by no means professional. I have never shared a recipe before but my family loves this one so much I figured this would be a good first one. Juicy grilled chicken is served warm on a bed of fettuccine pasta tossed with broccoli and rich Alfredo sauce and topped with Parmesan cheese. Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo.
Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples step by step
- We just used 2 chicken breast, cut them up and sautéed them in butter, season chicken with favorite seasonings salt and pepper. then added in the mushrooms and spinach.
- In a pot add favorite Alfredo sauce (we used 4 cheeses) heat through, add in extra spices and cheese, salt, pepper, we added in shredded Parmesan, salt, pepper..
- Grill some apples cut apples add lime juice or lemon juice to the apples (we used the ninja foodie grill,).
- Cook favorite pasta at sometime of making everything. Penne would be recommend here, we only had spaghetti noodles so.....
- Add in some garlic cheesy bread too! (i have a few different easy recipes on here that way better than the store and its quick too).
A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole family—made for a smidgen of the price of one plate? Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. Had all the ingredients for the Chicken Florentine Alfredo with Fettuccine, except for the baby spinach. pancakes egg whites. grilled apple. This is one of our family favorites!
Cooking a delicious dish for your family members doesn't have to mean spending hours toiling away in the kitchen. There are several variety of recipes such as Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe, you can make use of to whip with each other a terrific dish quickly, soon your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chicken Alfredo with Grilled Apples recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.