If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and there are many different kinds of cooking that you can learn. You can become a chef or you can just try to grasp the art of cooking excellent dishes within your home. Many work in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that also look after cooks. We hope this Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad recipe can help make you a better chef.
To make Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad you only need 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 18 of Egglands Best Eggs [use older eggs - they're easier to peel].
- Use of ● For The Potatoes.
- Provide 3 Pounds of Baby Creamer Potatoes [both red & white - left whole].
- You need of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [all chilled & rough chopped].
- Provide 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Onion Lengths [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need to prepare 1/3 Cup of Red Onions.
- You need to prepare 4 Stalks of Celery [with leaves].
- Provide 8 of LG Claussens Dill Pickles [found in MKT refrigerated section].
- Use 1 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Use 1/3 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Use of ● For The Cream Sauce [whisk well].
- You need 1 (30 oz) of Jar Kraft Real Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Sour Cream.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Whole Milk [more if needed].
- Use 1 tsp of Celery Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
If you love potato salad and egg salad, then look no further. This popular barbecue side dish utilizes the delicious flavors of both. Add the potatoes, chopped celery, and chopped chives to the bowl. Gently fold into egg salad mixture until well incorporated.
Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps #1 and #2..
- Additional ingredients needed..
- Rinse unpeeled baby potatoes well. Place in large pot and boil for 10 to 13 minutes..
- Boil your eggs by bringing room temp eggs to a steady boil. Turn off burner, cover pot and allow eggs to sit undisturbed for 18 minutes. At 18 minutes, immediately rinse your eggs in cold water to arrest the cooking process. About 10 minutes. Refill your pot with fresh cold water if needed. If any egg floats, throw it away..
- Drain your potatoes and allow them to cool a bit..
- Once cooled, slice all potatoes in half. Place in a large pot and again, allow to cool longer..
- In the meantime, chop your chilled vegetables and mix together well..
- Quite possibly the best chilled dill pickle brand ever! Definitely worth your money and seriously makes this dish! This is the only brand I'll ever use. In fact, if I don't have them on hand, I won't make the recipe it calls for..
- Peel and quarter your eggs. Allow them to cool covered..
- Gently mix all chopped vegetables and cooled eggs together..
- Mix your chilled cream sauce. Whisk well..
- Gently fold everything together in an extra large bowl. Refrigerate for 6 hours or longer stirring occasionally. I'll let mine sit for 24 hours..
- Garnish with fresh chives. Enjoy!.
Everybody likes Potato Salad, which is sold in almost every grocery store in Japan. We are making this well-known dish, a creamy and delicious potato salad. Now, add the mayonnaise and sprinkle on the pepper again. Potatoes and deviled eggs in a creamy dressing make the perfect comforting side dish! This easy Southern favorite is a creamy salad with just a few simple ingredients and heaps of flavor!
Food preparation a tasty meal for your household does not have to indicate spending hrs slaving away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad recipe, you can make use of to whip together an excellent meal in a short time, soon your household will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Mike's Creamy Potato Egg Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.