If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not suggest that there are any type of restrictions to the knowledge offered for the chef curious about raising his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, even experts, can constantly discover new recipes, approaches and techniques to boost their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Chicken Alfredo recipe, we hope you like it.
To cook Chicken Alfredo you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need of Alfredo Sauce.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- Provide 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Chicken.
- You need to prepare 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 24 ounces of Brussel sprouts.
- Provide 1/2 pound of carrots.
- You need to prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for top.
Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Melt the butter add the cream and allow to heat. Get hot enough just to melt cheese. Whisk till smooth and creamy..
- Add oil to pan. Slice the carrots on a bias. Cut the sprouts in half. Add to the oven safe pot, or Dutch oven. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit. Slice the chicken into manageable pieces. Add spices..
- When all the spices are in mix well and cook till chicken is no longer pink. When the vegetables are tender add the Alfredo sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little parmesan cheese and put into oven for 1 hour. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Everybody intends to be a far better chef. Everybody wishes to try out enjoyable recipes. Locating the time as well as really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the cooking area can often present an obstacle though. We really hope these Chicken Alfredo recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your taste buds will certainly thank you!
If you find this Chicken Alfredo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.