If you're looking for Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many individuals like cooking and also assume it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells delicious is particular to make any individual's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, though, to pinpoint recipes that benefit you or suggestions that causes an inevitably successful dish. Possibly this Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad dish is the one you are seeking.
You can have Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad
- You need 1 head of of butter lettuce.
- Use 2 of Ripe avocado.
- Provide 5 of Golf ball sized watermelon radishes.
- Use 1 cup of White wine, champagne or other light vinegar.
- Provide 1 of Lemon.
Crumbled bacon adds a welcome smoky note. This Butter Lettuce Salad is legit what my dreams are made of! This beauty of a Butter Lettuce Salad popped up in the Paella Party menu that I put together! It's the easiest of recipes but oh my gosh is it good.
Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad instructions
- Wash lettuce and dry or use salad spinner. Tear into 2 inch pieces..
- Clean radishes. Peel outer skin and slice thinly. Ideally with a mandolin on thin setting. Set aside..
- Peel and remove seed from one avocado. Set half aside for salad. Other half will be used for dressing..
- To make dressing put half avocado into blender. Squeeze in juice of half lemon. Add vinegar. And finally season with salt an pepper..
- Turn on blender and wait 20 to 30 seconds to turn ingredients into a soft mashed texture. Use a spatula if you need to..
- Now turn up blender and slowly add EVOO until dressing is emulsified..
- Test dressing by dipping a lettuce piece. Add more seasonings, lemon or oil to taste..
- Add water if you think dressing is too thick..
- Now put some dressing in a bowl and add lettuce. Add a little dressing on top. You will have a lot of dressing left over so no need to use it all. Gently combine dressing and lettuce with hands..
- Place dressed lettuce on large flat plate. Add radishes..
- Thinly slice avocado and season with sea salt. Add to salad..
Just be sure to get extra crispy and beautiful butter lettuce and a few ripe avocados. 'Wicked' summer salad to get your digestion up on those hot days for digesting. Fat burning fruits will keep hips trim and the tummy fully satisfied with. Butterhead lettuce is fresh and crispy and combines well with seafood, avocado, citrus fruits and different kinds of cheese. Put everything into a salad bowl. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and salt well and pour the dressing over the salad.
Since you have actually read the Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you need to perform in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.