If you're looking for Sautéed Veggie Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed Veggie Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody loves the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's busy routines, it can be more difficult than ever to find the time to put one with each other. Luckily, aid is available, the Sautéed Veggie Salad recipe and guidance in this write-up will aid you assembled well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Sautéed Veggie Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Veggie Salad
- You need of Cauliflower Crumbles.
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Mushrooms, chopped.
- Provide of Radishes, diced.
- Use of Zucchini, diced.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need to prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley, chopped.
- Provide of Lime Juice.
Sautéed Veggie Salad instructions
- In a sauté pan, over medium heat, cook cauliflower, onion, mushrooms, radishes & zucchini..
- After about 6 minutes of cooking, stir in the salt, pepper & garlic powder..
- When veggies are cooked through and tender, stir in the parsley and lime juice. Cook another 3-5 minutes. Then serve..
You do not require to be a professional to cook a terrific dish. There are numerous recipes that look difficult and overwhelming, however remain in fact, rather simple one of it is Sautéed Veggie Salad recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Sautéed Veggie Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.